Tuesday, December 25, 2012

All I want for Christmas is you-Michael Buble

Ask, Believe, and you shall receive.... Sean asked to see me today, well he asked day before yesterday. I am so excited. He actually stopped by last night, Christmas Eve, to give me flowers and give me a hug and kisses, I was amazed... he's really trying to win me back... maybe this is it... maybe he is the one, and I knew it all along. I am completely falling head over heals in love with him again... I guess maybe this is the real thing. All this bull shit and heartache, is finally going away.

But I am scared. I hope he is serious this time around, because I can't bear to be without him again... So I guess we are dating again... I don't know, don't want to get my hopes up, but it seems like it is working out. I am excited.

I cannot wait to see him tomorrow.

If you ever read this Sean, I love you with all my heart, and I hope that you never stop trying to make this work.

I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment