Tuesday, January 15, 2013

aint nobodys business-rihanna

SO i've been staying at Sean's, its been going really well.... Just been waiting to hear back about the official offer for the new job, makes me nervous especially since I lost my last job. I know it will work out though.... I will get confirmation on the new job today. Things with Sean have been going really well considering that we're not even 'together' and I am staying here.... I wish we were together. I am ready for us to be back to boyfriend and girlfriend again, but who knows what he is thinking, I don't want to be asking him over and over, also don't want to beg because, that's just not right, never beg for love affection or attention, it should all come self willingly... so again, I will wait. Sometimes I just wonder what is going through his head....like, when does he think all this timing stuff is going to work out? Its so hard. I just want to be with him and work everything out, most of all I just want to be his again. I think it that that will happen soon... maybe me staying here for the last couple of days and then going back to not having me around will make him realize that much more how much he does miss me and love me and needs me..... I hope he does, because sometimes all this stuff is just crazy, I can't believe that after all we have been through, we're going through this...so much love for each other and now we're apart, working things out... it still just amazes me.... just to think about that you know? After a year plus of dating, now were working things out.... I can't believe that its been a month and a half already of us being apart.... kinda crazy to think about it when you ask me. I never wanted this to happen, but for some reason it did. I guess one day we will learn, I am assuming it's because we needed to become stronger as a couple. I guess we will see...Well, I am off to go downstairs, get some coffee with my love and go see a movie. One day when you read this Sean, please know that at this very moment in time, I want nothing more but to be yours... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment