Thursday, December 27, 2012

AHHHH

Well today has been hard... I miss him so much. I don't know what else to say other than that. His thought has taken over my mind, over-thinking everything is absolutely not helping my situation. I know he misses me, he's probably just busy at work, after-all he did tell me that we are working this out, if I want it to work, I need to believe him, and let him go.

My poor friend, Jeannette, bless her heart... she has been so encouraging and happy to help me with whatever, give me advice, which is to just give him his space and do my own thing... I think that's the hardest part, because I just wanna hang out with him! AHHHHHH, Again, ask believe and receive, I am praying and asking to make this work.... I don't know, he's probably just busy, police work, you know how that goes.

I will probably write in here later, just for the mere fact that today I am going a little crazy.

AHHH

Update, I really am going a little insane lol, I walked my dog, did a whole bunch of stuff... anndd its 521, he is supposed to get off work at 3, maybe he just got caught up in a crazy case? He has before... wouldn't surprise me.. but still :/ not one text? how sad. Oh well I guess..

So let's talk good... Good is that I have a phone interview tomorrow at 2pm for an admissions advisor position that I am very excited about. I know I just got a new job and whatnot, but I really enjoyed being in admissions last time, and the salary is WAY better than what I am getting right now, which is pretty much nothing, so let's hope for the best.. whatever is meant to be, will be!

I'll probably write later, hopefully with good news!

Alert Alert, Sean and I texted, HE asked me to Facetime tonight, I rather be in his arms tonight.... but I guess Facetime will just have to do :) Maybe he will invite me over in the middle of it? I could only hope lol

Hopefully I'll come back with good news AGAIN!

Fantastic news, Facetime turned into snuggle in person time, turned in to Sean asking me to spend NYE with him.... Ask Believe and you shall receive!


I am so happy... what a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment