Saturday, December 22, 2012

I stay in love- Mariah Carey

Hmm.. what a day... woke up to my dad letting me know I had a present on my car...? a present? from who? There it was, on my windshield.... a perfectly wrapped gold box with a beautiful necklace on it with a note saying "I'm Sorry"... from Sean, of course... my heart in my stomach, knots all day... got a few texts saying that he was sorry and that he knows what he did was wrong... and that he doesn't think we should be together right now... (I agree with him, we don't have much trust and he's got a lot of work to do)... So after I get all these texts, I think okay I can be strong.. he's saying everything I need to know right there....

But I give in, I text him, do you have time to talk? Yeah, he does... he's on the way to Julian to house sit for the week and I guess I must've caught him just in the right time.. we spoke.. I needed to clarify what was going on, because I was still confused, he said he wanted to give me a gift to show me he loved me and cared about me. He just said that he wanted to make it a starting point to us talking and that he is very sorry about everything that he did and that he wasn't honest with me. Unfortunately we couldn't talk very long, he was driving to Julian, but he said he'd call me, so I guess we will see....

I mean, I don't think that its healthy we are together, he has a lot of growing up to do, and I probably do too... but deep down in my gut I feel like this is it....I don't know.. I'll update when I talk to him later tonight

Well, I talked to him, This is saturday morning now... time will tell all.. se says he's coming back... I'll believe it when I see it...

Deep down inside, I know he'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment