Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boyce Avenue- Back for Good

Hmmm... last night, Christmas, was amazing. I got to spend the evening with Sean, ate Chinese food, watched movies, snuggled, kissed, got a massage, what can I say, for the given situation, it was absolutely amazing. I couldn't ask for anything else.

I don't know why I get into my own head about things... Today was fine, there was nothing wrong with it, Sean and I texted... it wasn't bad, but I manage to over-think every situation. Why hasn't he asked me on another date, why hasn't he called? I have to make sure to remind myself why we are even doing all of this--because we need to be apart. He needs to want to want me, I want him to want to want me... so I need to let go... I know he loves me, I know he does. He just needs space, so I just have to keep doing what I am doing, letting it in his hands and doing my own thing, he will be back, I just know it!

Ask believe and you shall receive right? Well, he BETTER ask me on a date for New Year's lol.. I can't imagine spending it without him. Anyways, who knows when I will see him again, I am hoping that when I do that it's as amazing as it was the last time. I don't know why I am over-analyzing it? It was great! I should be happy that it's going so well! I think it just bothers me that everything is not in my hands, nor his... it's in time's hands.. only time will tell what will happen, I really hope it's in my favor though... I hope and pray. I know it will be.

I will be back in his arms, every night, every morning, every day, and it will be great, and we will appreciate it that much more.

Until then, I must keep strong..... letting him go. I love him, and miss him.

Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment