Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let him fly- Jessica Simpson

What a day... much better than yesterday THANK GOD.. Woke up nice and early, with the encouragement of my friend, Malu, and went and had a good workout... went to work, worked a lot, got off work and took my mom shopping.... had a whole full day, and now here I am, at home... in bed.. missing Sean. What is wrong with me? Why must I care for this guy who is off talking to other girls and moving on so quickly? When I mentioned he was moving on to his mom, she said 'I wouldn't necessarily say he's moving on, He is just thinking he's too young'... how do I even take that, too young you have an AMAZING girlfriend? who treats him like her king? Or is that just another one of the excuses he uses to make himself feel better about this whole breakup? He's got issues, I know he does... he needs to seek help...

And STILL, after all this bull shit, my heart aches and aches and aches for him... how will it stop?

I must continue to make myself busy.... I wonder when I will hear from him next.... Christmas? 6 days away... would be kind of shitty not to hear from him on Christmas...then again, it's shitty not hearing from him everyday...

You know, if we ever do get back together, I want him to read this blog.. so he can see how much pain he put me through.

As for the rest of this entry, today has been a good day, so I will not dwell.. Life is good, I cannot complain. Tomorrow is thursday, one day closer to the weekend and a whole ten days off from work!

Goodnight people out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment