Thursday, December 20, 2012

Usher and Romero-Promise

well, today is not the end of the day.. that's a good thing. Have a wonderful evening with Malu, worked out a bunch and was able to talk to someone about everything going on with Sean... She thinks maybe he had met a girl in the process of us breaking up? I don't think that's in Sean's character, but who knows? I thought I knew him and apparently I don't. Or do I and he's just confused as all fuck? who knows... all I know is that my heart aches every time I think of him... I want nothing but to be with him, why can't he just see that? I hope he does soon... I miss him... his touch, his smile... I can't imagine him being with another girl... it kills me. I better stop before I start bawling...

I just hope he comes back...soon... I love him so much.

Goodnight world.... until tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment