Sunday, January 6, 2013

A thousand years-christina perri

Ok, Okay, I know it's been a couple days, yesterday might have been the best day that Sean and I ever had in awhile... I spent the night with him Friday night, we went out to dinner to eat Sushi, and then finally had our first breakfast together on Saturday... it was amazing.. it's always a joke because every time in the past when I offered to make him breakfast the night before, we would get in a blow out fight, so this was truly the first time that we were able to eat breakfast, it was really good too... then we just snuggled, watched TV all day, snuggled napped and then Sean went off to work... He started Graveyard shift AND his days off switched to Monday Tuesday and Wednesday instead of saturday-monday. Last time he was on graves we did fine, saw each other when we could and made it work.... Last night Sean and I both cried just because we were scared....scared of the future, scared of not continuing the awesome progress that we have made. I guess in reality, it will work... I know it will, we have come so far... and we love each other so much.

It's going to be hard, different schedule, and still working on each other.... I love him so much....we will be just find, I just know it. I hope I get to see him today before he goes for work.... there is no other place I would rather be than right there in his arms.

Tomorrow is my interview for the job of my dreams, my next job, let's hope it goes well and I get it! I sure hope so....

I will write later tonight....

So I got to see him, even if he was sleeping the majority of the time , it was still amazing, just being next to him and feeling him was great. He was a little grumpy, but I probably would've been the same way if it was tables turned. I miss him so much, damn PMS has got me all down in the dumps... I don't know why? we are working it out and making sure to do what we need to do... I need to continue to be strong, and be confident in our relationship. We love each other. it's working out. I love him, and he loves me....

Ask believe and you will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment