Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Happy New Year 2013. I am beyond happy to have spent with NYE 2013 with Sean... it was absolutely amazing, it was also nice to have brought in the year for the second time in a row. This year will bring us happiness and love, I just know. We went to dinner, shared some wine, drank some drank.... it was a perfect night for us.... I genuinely feel like we're getting back to the way it was. We look at each other with so much love in each others eyes now... its getting easy, I think we are both letting go which is the whole part of this thing. The other part of this thing is him actually being ready for the type of commitment I want... and that's something that I unfortunately have to wait for.... even though I claim that I am not waiting... I am. I see him coming around, talking about marriage more positively, being more romantic with me (I think that's just part of rediscovering our love for each other).

I ended up staying the night... yup, stay the night. Yup, I gave the cookie, but it was perfect and worth it. candle-lit room, sexy NYE lingerie.... romance, passion, if I had one word to describe it, it would be... Wow, just Wow.

Falling asleep in our bed was easy, especially since I was exhausted from the act just happened....hahaha, It was just like yesterday I was there, he would wake me up at 4am, kiss me goodbye for work, held me in his arms, it was almost perfect. Then I couldn't go back to sleep.... all I could think about was being in his arms, and having to go home to my parents house, and not being able to be there when he got off work with open arms.

Hmm... I guess there are worse things, at least we are working on things.... I texted him saying that I would bring him over some Posole tonight after work if he was up to it, so I guess we will just wait and see when he texts.... mmmm just being in his arms will make me happy...

I am thinking to write him a letter, just letting him know how I feel, be a little romantic, you know.... after all, I do need to help him re-fall in love with me also..... We will see and I am sure I will post later.

This is what I came up with...... My dearest Sean,

I wanted to take the opportunity to write you a letter to let you know how much you mean to me. I am so happy to have spent another New Year’s with you, this year much better than the last, but nevertheless, it was amazing just being with you.

I know that we have been going through some tough times, we’ve both made our mistakes and I know we are both deeply sorry, and I am happy to hear that we are finally moving forward. With that being said, I want you to know that I love you, I trust you, I admire you, and I want you. Through thick and thin, you will always have my heart, so please be careful with it, as I will be careful with yours.

When I tell you I love you, Sean, It means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you- just as you do not expect it from me. It means that I will love you and stand by you, even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you’re in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things that I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down-not just when you’re fun to be with. I love you also means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them. It also means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and knowing that you feel the same way for me.

You are every reason, every hope and every dream that I’ve ever had Sean, no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I am so lucky to have you.

I love you.


My plan is to pop open the bottle of champagne tonight and read it aloud to him tonight :) Let's hope he's in the mood to see me!!

Update, Update, yes I will be seeing him tonight :) I am excited, it's so fun to be dating him again..... We will see how tonight goes... 

Tonight was perfect, great talk, great company, great champagne, and he loved the letter that I wrote to him. It has been so perfectly amazing.... I am beyond happy... can't wait to see him again, gotta wait until he asks me, sadly lol but it'll be soon, back to work tomorrow, how sad, but I am going to give it all I can, maybe I will hear back from the other job I went to interview with... 

Goodnight blogging world, And don't forget, ask, believe and you shall receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment