Monday, January 7, 2013

Rest of my life-Usher, Ludacris & David Guetta

I always forget how hard Graves are.... they're especially hard when you're pmsing and needy, blah, sometimes I wish I could just slap myself. Ugh, I was able to hang out with Sean which is nice... it's always nice, please it's like a dream come true :), we hung out, then around about 630ish he started to crash, when he's on his first day off he always stays up so he's able to enjoy his day off. I know that tomorrow his dad and bro are going to staying at his place because they are going skiing wednesday, so I know that he will be busy then.... so who knows when I'll see him again, MAYBE thursday before work? hell, maybe he will surprise me and want to see me tomorrow? who knows... it was so sweet, he didn't want me to leave tonight when we were cuddling, but he was passed out, any time I made any sudden movement he just squeezed me and held on to me tighter, I didn't want to go... I really didn't, I never want to leave him... but at the same time that's not my house, I have nothing of mine there... I hope that's just God's way of telling me that we are getting closer and closer to what we both want.... a ring. Ask, Believe and you shall receive right? I am assuming that's what it is... they do say that distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I had my third and final interview for Ashford, I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. I think I got it, I really do.... I just hate the waiting game... it's so annoying! I guess this just tests my patience even better.

Anyways, I am going to watch TV and relax and dream about my sexy handsome Sean... I miss him....

No comments:

Post a Comment