Thursday, January 17, 2013

drops of jupiter-boyce avenue (train cover)

What a day what a day, spent the morning being productive, registering vehicle smog check, hair cut, nails did toes did... you know the drill.. Afternoon with Sean... he went back to work today, he always gets in a sad mood to go back to work...probably doesn't help that I dont have to work until february 4th LOL oh well, too bad so sad. I wish I was able to spend more time with him, but whatever, what can you do. Had a moment tonight, being patient is just terrible, I wish he would make up his freaking mind already. But oh well, gotta learn my patience and it will be much better, don't want to be together while everything is broken. I want to be with him and be happy, it'll come... just keep having more faith and keep praying and believing, I see him starting to come around... it makes me happy.... I love him, and he loves me... until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment