Tuesday, January 8, 2013

She's everything-brad paisley

Today was good... no word on the job... but I am hoping I hear something tomorrow, that I got the job, yes PLEASE!!!!!

I think today I realized how strong I am, and allowed myself to let go a little more... I don't know how, maybe just time... don't get my wrong, I still miss him more than anything, but something inside me finally is at peace, knowing that it is truly working out... He loves me... I know he does.  So why worry? I know it's hard but I think I have finally accepted a little more where we are.... he's having guys night with his dad and brother tonight since they are going to Big Bear tomorrow for skiing.... they're going to have fun... Then Sean goes back to work on Thursday, guess we will see...
I am happy, I do wish I could see him more, but you know, nothing is perfect....God knows I am not... but you know what... we are perfect for each other...

Can't wait to hear from him later tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment