Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chocolate-Kumbia Kings

So happy,

officially got the job offer :) YAY!!!

Spent the last four days with Sean, those were absolutely amazing... things are going a lot better, and he brought some stuff to my attention that I need to work on, not teasing and bringing up the whole internet dating stuff, I know... i tease its how I cope with things, and I guess that is just something that I have to work on to move forward, he was right, he doesnt ever bring stuff up about Justin... so I need to do that if we want to move forward, it was a good talk.

Zumba tonight, the idk what else.. so happy though :) I will keep this open and write later :)

Zumba was so much fun, just got showered and all tucked in for bed...sitting here thinking about if I should go to Texas or not.... I think I should, I owe Crystal a good visit... I miss her very much, we will see if I am able to find a good deal online, if not I will need to be busy busy.... we will see, things are going well.... Sean is texting me more often again, :) Things are getting back to normal, and that makes me happy. Time to go to sleep.. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment